As we provide a service to you, we only offer refunds in very limited circumstances:
- Where we offer a refund via our own discretion
- Where we are legally compelled to do so by the laws of England and Wales.
- Where we have not yet commenced the service with you.
- Where we have been unable to undertake a service that you requested which was accepted by us and paid for by you.
You can only request a refund on the circumstances above. If you are are unhappy with one of our services you can submit a complaint and we will consider if it is appropriate to offer a refund (whether full or partial).
Requests for a refund must be made within 28 days of the day the service was provided to you or was due to be provided to you.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within 28 days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your debit/credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
All items can be refunded subject to the above circumstances. If you have purchased an item at its sale price you will only receive a refund at that sale price.
If during the course of our services, additional expenses outside of the agreed services are undertaken (called disbursements) then these will be deducted from the total refund that you may receive.
These may include:
- Travel costs (including transportation and accommodation)
- Inventory costs
- Third party labour costs
- Out sourcing costs
- Purchased or rented technology specific to the services you requested
- Tax, legal and financing costs related specific to the services you requested
We also reserve the right to deducted other reasonable expenses from the total refund payable to you.
Contact us if you have any questions about refunds.
This Policy is governed by the laws of England and Wales.